Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Through my eyes



Nov. 25, 2009

Sometimes happiness is simply reflected in my eyes. I am grateful for so much.

My mom, Saralee Konigsberg Halprin, in my house, thoroughly enjoying my (freshly tuned) Yamaha upright. Thrilling 1 minute video courtesy my new phone. As my mom’s mother Anne would have said, “America, it’s wonderful!”
video-2009-11-24-16-49-12

Unbelievable red red flaming maple trees at Shanghai Bend on the Feather River last week right where the levee broke in 1955 on our M.A. Halprin Ranch.

Taj playing in the Feather River at Shanghai Bend.

World Diabetes Day at the California State Capitol building in Sacramento--blue lights lit up the Capitol and we gathered under a blue balloon arch. We’re raising awareness (& research funds!) to cure this stupid disease so my Julia can throw away the needles

No comments:

Post a Comment