Tuesday, July 14, 2009

World whizzing by...

So I know there's still a world out there with war-peace-weather-pain-joy but my newly retired state is curled around me like a feathery comforter on a cold night. And it's delightfully summer - my favorite - I'm happy.

Early morning dog walks, sorting/discarding excess household stuff, biking to swim workouts, reading newspaper thoroughly. What a concept. Thank goodness I have time to do this while there still ARE newspapers. A respected Bay Area reporter called me to ask about my former job. Fine writing isn't protection for him as ax threatens to fall on his livelihood.

I even follow links that people send me in emails. Next project is trying out new recording device. Oh yes, I have plans.

In the meantime, when sleep is down the road, I sit on my giant exercise ball in front of the computer and write. Just realized my hand isn't tingling tonight. Could I be healing?

No comments:

Post a Comment